Experienced Diamond Drillers wanted for exciting new projects in Nevada.
Job Description and Duties
- Be physically fit for work
- Perform diamond drilling operations and also supervise others in the following activities to include; handle rods and drilling tools, collect and handle and box core samples, mix drilling fluids, carry out basic maintenance of tools and equipment, housekeeping, carry out supplies counts, perform basic measurement and calculations, carry out basic operator maintenance, complete pre-start checks, refuel vehicles and plant as necessary.
- Operate non-drilling equipment such as light or heavy vehicles, forklift, skidders, track-mounted utility vehicles, etc., to support diamond drilling operations.
- Monitor and maintain a safe workplace, apply risk management processes to eliminate work-related injuries, damage to equipment and incidents resulting in lost time injuries.
- Supervise and manage Drillers and Drill Helpers, and also liaise with the Site Services Foreman/Superintendent.
- Complete the required shift reports on activities carried out and performance details achieved for the drill rig(s) and liaise regularly with the Operations Superintendent on ensuring he is updated on all site activities.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Remuneration: Hourly base rate up to US$32.00 per hour less statutory deductions. Payroll is issued on a recurring two-week basis.
- Bonus: Bonus will be paid at US$1.20 per/foot based on successfully drilling 82 ft. per shift. The Operations Superintendent will review performance on a regular basis and adjust the bonus accordingly to reflect actual performance achieved versus the plan.
- Per Diem: The Employee will receive $95.00 per diem per day to cover the costs of room and board while working the shift rotation at site.
- Work Schedule: You will normally work a 20 on 10 off day schedule, or a rotation as required to suit the mine requirements. Your shift duration will be 12 hours per day.
- Benefits: You are entitled to all Company benefits
- Location: Various project throughout the USA
- Other Considerations: The Company will provide transport to/from the site from the location where the Employee will stay during the time, he is on his shift rotation.