Are you a hard-working Office Administrator looking for an opportunity to advance your career? If you have a positive attitude even in time of stress and crisis and you can thrive in a fast-paced environment, we have the perfect job for you! We are looking for an ambitious Office Administrator who is willing to help the company operate day to day so employees can perform to their highest ability. If you want to join a company and make a direct impact with our employees and clients, we’d love to hear from you!
Provo Mining & Construction, Inc. is a Utah based mining contracting company where Safety, Quality, Transparency, Environment, and Community define our services. We are a fast-growing company with over 40 employees and projects sites in Nevada and Utah. Our office is based in Spanish Fork, Utah
Job description and duties
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly
- Manage office supplies inventory and place orders as necessary
- Receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries, and manage outgoing mail
- Scan and file documents
- Develop office policies and procedures, and ensure they are implemented appropriately
- Provide other administrative support as necessary, including scheduling group meetings, maintaining calendars, doing research, and creating reports
- Assist with HR and Payroll administration
- Communicate with Site Foreman and Superintendents
- Book travel and accommodation for employees
- Provide other administrative support as necessary, including scheduling group meetings, maintaining calendars, doing research, and creating excel registers.
Qualifications and Experience
- High School Diploma and or College Degree
- 2-5 years of work experience in an administrative/office management role
- Must have exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to prioritize
- Must be a self-starter and driven
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Google products
Salary is in line with market rates. Full benefit package including Paid Time Off and Health, Dental and Vision.
If this position is for you, please contact us for more information and to arrange an interview.